Thanks to Global Genes for this exciting translation project!
The International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organisation (IPWSO) is a recipient of the 2022 Health Equity in RARE Patient Impact Grant sponsored by Global Genes.
Thanks to this award, IPWSO’s project entitled Developing educational resources on Prader-Willi syndrome for Arabic, Turkish, and Mandarin speakers, has been made possible.
The award has enabled us to translate a number of videos made recently at our international conference into Arabic and Mandarin. These videos are presented by international experts on a range of topics that we have titled, Prader-Willi syndrome: what you need to know.
We are working with PWS China to add the videos to their video platform so they can be disseminated in China.
New translations in Arabic:
- Important medical facts about Prader-Willi syndrome
- Guides for Doctors: Infants (age 0-3) with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Guides for Doctors: Children (age 3-12) with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Guides for Doctors: Adolescents with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Guides for Doctors: Adults with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Diet and Nutrition
- The importance of planned, purposeful days
- Exercise for people with Prader-Willi syndrome
New translations in Turkish:
- Important Medical Facts about PWS, Prader-Willi Sendromu (PWS) Hakkında Önemli Tıbbi Bilgiler
- Guide for doctors for babies 0-3 years / 0-3 Yaş Arası Prader-Willi Sendromlu Bebekler
- Overview and Evaluation for Children with PWS Aged 3-12yrs, 3-12 Yaş Arası Prader-Willi Sendromlu Çocuklar
- Overview and Evaluation for Adolescents with PWS, Prader-Willi Sendromlu Ergenler
- Overview and Evaluation for Adults with PWS, Prader-Willi sendromlu yetişkinler
- Diet and Nutrition / Diyet ve Beslenme
- The importance of planned, purposeful days, Planlı, amaçlı günlerin önemi
- Exercise for people with Prader-Willi syndrome, Prader-Willi sendromlu kisiler icin egzersiz