Members around the world
Our members are constituted PWS Associations representing families around the world. They pay an annual subscription fee based on the number of families in their membership. The subscription year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
Our member associations are subscribed members with voting rights. They are indicated on the map in pink. Use the dropdown to see the associations by continent and use the links to visit the local member website or social pages. Each registered PWS Association appoints Parent and Professional Delegates to be their representatives. When applicable, a Caregiver Delegate is also appointed.
- Austria: Prader-Willi Syndrom Austria
- Belgium: Prader Willi Vlaanderen vzw
- Bulgaria: PWS Bulgaria
- Czechia: Prader-Willi, z.s.
- Denmark: Landsforeningen for Prader-Willi Syndrom
- Estonia: Prader-Willi Sündroomi Ühing
- Finland: Suomen PWS-yhdistys ry
- France: Prader-Willi France
- Germany: Prader-willi-Syndom Vereinigung Deutschland e.V.
- Greece: Prader-Willi Association Hellas
- Hungary: Magyar Prader-Willi Szindróma Egyesület
- Ireland: Prader Willi Syndrome Association Ireland
- Israel: Prader-Willi Syndrome Israel
- Italy: Prader-Willi Federazione Italiana delle Associazioni
- Lithuania: Prader Willi sindromo asociacija Lietuvoje
- The Netherlands: Prader-Willi stichting
- Norway: Landsforeningen for Prader-Willis syndrom
- Poland: Prader-Willi Polska
- Portugal: Associação Síndrome de Prader Willi Portugal
- Romania: Asociaţia Prader Willi din România
- Russia: Prader-Willi Charitable Foundation in Russia
- Slovakia: Združenia Praderovho – Williho Syndrómu
- Spain: Asociación Española Síndrome Prader Willi
- Sweden: Prader Willi-föreningen i Sverige
- Switzerland: Prader-Willi-Syndrom Vereinigung Schweiz
- UK: PWSA UK
- China: PWS China
- India: Indian Prader Willi Syndrome Association
- Japan: Prader Willi Syndrome Association Japan
- Malaysia: Prader-Willi Syndrome Malaysia
- Taiwan: PWSA Taiwan
- Thailand: PWS Thailand
- Canada: FPWR Canada
- Dominican Republic: Fundación Dominicana de Sindrome Prader-Willi
- Mexico: Fundación María José
- United States of America: Prader-Willi Syndrome Association | USA
- Morocco: Prader-Willi Maroc
- South Africa: Prader-Willi Syndrome Support (South Africa)
- Argentina: Asociación Argentina Síndrome de Prader Willi
- Bolivia: SWP Bolivia
- Brazil: Associação Brasileira da Síndrome de Prader-Willi
- Chile: Asociación Nacional Síndrome Prader-Willi Chile
- Colombia: Asociación Colombiana Síndrome de Prader-Willi
- Australia: Prader-Willi Syndrome Australia
- New Zealand: Prader-Willi Syndrome Association NZ
The IPWSO Network around the world
We have contacts in many countries and regions, contact us for the details: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cypress, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhistan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam and Yemen.
No member in your area?
Do you live in a region that is not listed here? Are you struggling to connect with other families in your country? Get in touch and we can offer advice and guidance
Your Membership stories
Find out more about the stories, challenges and plans of PWS associations around the world, all working for the same cause to provide support, services and help, and to raise awareness of PWS in their country.
< Back to Membership
IPWSO was established so that PWS associations, families, clinicians and caregivers around the world could exchange information and support and have a united global voice under one umbrella.
Information for Medical Professionals
The latest medical and scientific research and information, plus guides into common medical issues affecting people with PWS.