All fully subscribed country members with their own constituted PWS Association pay an annual subscription fee based on the number of families in their membership. The subscription year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- Austria: Prader-Willi Syndrom Austria
- Belgium: Prader Willi Vlaanderen vzw
- Czech Republic: Prader-Willi, z.s.
- Denmark: Landsforeningen for Prader-Willi Syndrom
- Estonia: Prader-Willi Sündroomi Ühing
- Finland: Suomen PWS-yhdistys ry
- France: Prader-Willi France
- Germany: Prader-willi-Syndom Vereinigung Deutschland e.V.
- Greece: Prader-Willi Association Hellas
- Hungary: Magyar Prader-Willi Szindróma Egyesület
- Ireland: Prader Willi Syndrome Association Ireland
- Israel: Prader-Willi Syndrome Israel
- Italy: Prader-Willi Federazione Italiana delle Associazioni
- Lithuania: Prader Willi sindromo asociacija Lietuvoje
- The Netherlands: Prader-Willi stichting
- Norway: Landsforeningen for Prader-Willis syndrom
- Poland: Prader-Willi Polska
- Romania: Asociaţia Prader Willi din România
- Russia: Prader-Willi Charitable Foundation in Russia
- Slovakia: Združenia Praderovho – Williho Syndrómu
- Spain: Asociación Española Síndrome Prader Willi
- Sweden: Prader Willi-föreningen i Sverige
- Switzerland: Prader-Willi-Syndrom Vereinigung Schweiz
- UK: PWSA UK
- South Africa: Prader-Willi Syndrome Support (South Africa)
Associate Member Countries
Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cypress, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhistan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Morocco, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Sultanate of Palestine Territory, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen
No member in your country?
Do you live in a country that is not listed here? Are you struggling to connect with other families in your country? Get in touch and we can offer advice and guidance
Your Membership stories
Find out more about the stories, challenges and plans of PWS associations around the world all working for the same cause to bring support, services, help and awareness of PWS in their country.
< Back to Membership
IPWSO was established so that PWS associations, families, clinicians and caregivers around the world could exchange information and support and have a united global voice under one umbrella.
Information for Medical Professionals
The latest medical and scientific research and information, plus guides into common medical issues affecting people with PWS.