How to show your support for IPWSO 2022
Our 11th International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organisation Conference is a unique event that, once every 3 years, brings together people from all over the world and from many different backgrounds, to share knowledge, understanding and information about Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS).
In 2022, our International Conference will be held at the University of Limerick, Limerick City, Ireland from 6 – 10 July 2022 and IPWSO and the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Ireland (PWSAI) have pleasure in inviting you to join us and help spread the word to the wider PWS community.
You can help show your support for IPWSO 2022 by:
- Downloading the IPWSO 2022 banners and logos and making them visible on line. (Banner Short Version) (Banner – Long Version) (Rectangle with Logo). (Why I’ll be attending banner) (Reasons to attend banner)
- Add our IPWSO 2022 Web Signature to your emails and include this link to our website: https://ipwso.org/news-events/conference-2022/
- Sharing our Key Message for IPWSO 2022 – “We’re all in this together!” – specific reasons to attend for each audience and template emails for distribution to colleagues and friends.
- Following us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Using the official hashtag #IPWSO2022.
- Downloading and sharing the IPWSO 2022 Welcome Song from the young people of Ireland to delegates which also provides an overview of the Conference.
- Downloading our social media content – stories and testimonials – and use on your platforms:
- Telling your colleagues about our Call for Abstracts for the Clinical and Scientific Conference.
- Telling your colleagues about our Call for Abstracts for the Professional Providers and Caregivers Conference.
- Spreading the word about our new Interdisciplinary Conference. (Pdf for teachers) (Pdf for Allied Health Professionals to follow).
- Telling your story about the benefits of attending IPWSO Conferences.
- Driving people to our website: https://ipwso.org/news-events/conference-2022/
- Promoting the location of our Conference by using #Keepdiscovering, #wildatlanticway, #fillyourheartwithireland.
By coming together and collaborating, we grow and strengthen the global PWS community; we raise awareness of PWS and we help set standards of good practice.
We’re all in this together and together we can create better outcomes for all those living with and affected by PWS.
Thank you for all your support in spreading the word about IPWSO 2022!
IPWSO was established so that PWS associations, families, clinicians and caregivers around the world could exchange information and support and have a united global voice under one umbrella.
Information for Medical Professionals
The latest medical and scientific research and information, plus guides into common medical issues affecting people with PWS.